Wednesday, July 18, 2007

 

And I'm off!

I've officially started the race! Here's my first challenge for the ADSR #2! We scrapped an amazing museum and mine is the National Postal Museum. I've been there twice now and I love seeing all the old letters, the feeling of looking back into our nation's history. But it's a different view than you'd normally get because this deals more with the personal. You get to see letters written home from the military, the very first mail order catalog. Stamps that honor the past and present. It's cool to see how effective communication has really impacted our world now and in the past.
This LO has just about zero credits. I made the paper bkgd, the font is Arial and the photos either I took or are from the National Postal Museum's website.

I can't wait for the new challenge tomorrow!

Comments:
How do you find the time? LOL- these are awesome! Loved the stamp over the "stamp LO"!!!
Hugs
Kim
 
V V V COOL! I love this Amy!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]