Sunday, July 22, 2007

 

Challenge 2 Completed!

Amy and I have finished our next challenge. We used 2 pics of Amy's daughter, Jassie grunge papers, flower and lace tie from "denim flair" by Ruth Singer. Amy made the ribbon and bow; and I made the cluster and background layout. Do you realize how long it takes to make all those little X's for those stitches?!? ~sigh~
While this is good practice for me, one of these days, I'm going to find a faster way of doing this stuff! *LOL*

Amy also introduced me to Hello.com. What a kewl little program! We could scrap and chat at the same time while showing each other what we were each doing, LIVE TIME! Of course the down side is that poor Amy could see how truly slow I am at this stuff and had to be tortured by my "end of the road" ambivalence....get all the way to the end and change my mind a dozen times about placement and colors. She finally said "I think that's fine" which we all know was her very nice and gracious way of saying, "TAKE YOU HAND AWAY FROM THE MOUSE, STOP MESSING WITH IT FOR PETE SAKE AND HIT THE SAVE BUTTON!!" *LOL*

Anyways, here's our final result:


Comments:
Please, she did all the work. I felt more like an assistant on this one. I went and fetched what was needed. Hunted down freebies and make a bow. Woo-hoo! Cindy did all the hard work which let me read HP7 so it worked out for me- heehee. She's really creative and patient. It was fun working with her on this LO!
Hugs,
-Amy
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]