Monday, July 30, 2007

 

Struggling with Challenge #5

Ok, I'm really struggling here! There have been many people and experiences that have touched and molded my life. But to journal about them? I sit here staring at my screen wondering, "What the heck am I gonna do?"

It's not that I can't think of anything to scrap; I can think of lots of experiences and people to scrap. I can think of words to say; but I'm too wordy to make anything fit on a page! I can think of simpler examples, but don't have pictures that I feel would match them.

~~AARRGGHHH~~

Comments:
Go with a DPS page if needed. Or write it all out then go thru and pick out the key words and phrases that are most important to telling the story. Also play around with your font. Try different point sizes and spacing. (both vertical and horizontal.) And hey I'm struggling too but it's the opposite, I have journaling at all let alone about myself.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]