Thursday, August 2, 2007

 

Amy's challenge #5

Hi ya'll here's my LO for the 5th challenge of the ADSR.
Journaling reads:
The one thing that has always stuck with me is knowing how to
swim. I was probably swimming before I was walking to hear
my dad's side of the story, but I know my mom is the one
who taught me. I think it's such an important thing to pass along to our
kids. So now I'm teaching my daughter. From Mother to child
is how it's been done in my family and I hope someday it will contiune.
How to swim and stay safe around the water,
be it a pool, lake, river or ocean.
And always wear -
SUNSCREEN!


Credits:
paper- Gone Wild and Funky Sequins
all by Manu-Scraps (DigiByDesign and DigiScrapShak)
fonts- Avant Garde, Bella Donna, Designers and Touch of Nature


Challenge #6 looks like it'll be fun!
Happy Scrapping y'all!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]