Tuesday, August 21, 2007

 

Challenge 11: Favorite Movie

Challenge 11 is to scrap our favorite movie. I have several favorites. But I can so relate to "Under the Tuscan Sun." I love this movie because it's so similar to my own life, only instead of Tuscany after a life-changing event, I found the mountains of North Georgia and made them home. And yes, trying to get this wonderful abandoned house fixed up and cleaned up and made into a home was an ordeal...just like the movie...and was how my DH and I met!


So I scrapped this one:



template=Teriann Hanks "Flair"; rolled paper template=cheznannette; banner and flower=Pam Lefors; all other=senati; upper background picture=local road to my home :)

Comments:
WOW! Very pretty LO Cindy!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]