Tuesday, August 21, 2007

 

Challenge # 11- My favorite movie

I don't know that I actually have a favorite movie. However, I do have one that brings back all kinds of good memories so I scrapped that one. In 8th grade Aladdin came out and my BF Emily and I were obsessed with it. LOL!
Journaling reads:
My best friend Emily and I went and saw Aladdin 9 times in the theater. And we sang the sound track all the time... our siblings wanted to kill us.

Credits:
Paper- Superhero kit by Barb Derksen
template- Jumpstarts bragbook collection No. 2 by me
fonts- Avant Garde, Blackjack, El Vistero
*Aladdin graphics by Disney, Moon shot by NASA

Happy Scrapping y'all!

Comments:
Oh Oh Oh - I love this - and how creative how you used the Superhero paper! that is so cool! Thanks so much for sharing!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]