Friday, August 17, 2007

 

Challenge 9 & 10 Completed!

What a wicked week! Between work and medical appointments, it's been a real challenge to get any scrapping done. But I finally finished this week's challenges:

Challenge 9 was to scrap my most embarrassing moment. Here is the layout I did about losing my favorite shoe in a toilet,. I used Tina Williams "HOPE" kit:



For Challenge 10, I needed to scrap my favorite place.



Template: Teriann Hanks
Fonts: stamps by Dani, Sea by Retrodiva, jounaling is Surfer font, small “at sea” by pun
Shell Tube: Senati
Sand background: unknown wallpaper
Sunset background paper: Senati
Photographs: AVR Photography, Georgia




Comments:
They're both lovely- great work!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]