Thursday, August 16, 2007

 

Challenge #9- How embarassing

Okay, this one was tough for me. I'm usually one to roll with the punches and just not let things bother me but I do remember one time in elementary school. I was in the talent show reciting the Jabberwocky and froze right in the middle. Well live and learn I say. Here's my LO on it.
Credits:
green and binder papers- Ksharonk Fancy Free freebie
page curl template/action by Traci Murphy
swirlie by Sasbok DBD Grand Opening
red ribbon- Welocme Back by Retrodiva
yellow alpha- In Memory of Miles by Eclectic Scraps team
blue ribbon from Jashica Fuentes Grunge Papers
tag- by me
fonts- Avant Garde, Blackjack, Failsafe
*Alice art work by Disney, Jabberwocky illistration by John Tenniel
** Through the Looking-Glass, and What Alice Found There by Lewis Carroll (1871)


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]